lull.. 10+ months
I am tired, fatigued, worn out by Christmas and the weird quietness of after-Christmas, feeling I have not accomplished much.. amazing how just getting through the day can take most of my energy.. anyhow.. on a more positive note..
THE BOY..
can walk! (but often chooses not to).. it started just after he turned 9 months, M witnessed the first steps, and a week later, I too saw him take several steps in a row, very exciting/moving. Now he judges things, if he thinks it's too far, he crawls, otherwise he walks.. he walks! HE WALKS!
still thinks 'Mama, mama' is a form of complaint.
is into dancing, especially Chuck Berry but also Hi-5, a dancing, MTV for babies show.
is very happy.
is chubby-faced, and chubby-thighed, and was 23 full-figured pounds at his 9th month checkup..
can say 'cup'.
can point to both a picture of a mouth and a real mouth.
is currently trying to unplug the computer
See, I feel better. I have accomplished something. I have written a few words, I have documented a tiny bit of the crazy-busy-crawling-cruising-laughing-drumming-throwing-whirling dervish that I brought into the world 10 months and 4 days ago.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home