Wednesday, August 30, 2006

patience is a virtue

but not sure i am blessed with it.. i am still somewhat at lose ends, I think having Martin home means that I have a little more time and feel that I should be using it to some good purpose.. writing? art? running? Something.. Am i a victim of the Protestant work ethic? what is wrong with me, why can't I just enjoy the extra reading time?

Jack is sweet as always, and starting to sleep a bit better although erratic as always. Last night I gave him a bottle of formula for the first time ever. It smells gross - I have smelt it before but never realized that that odd sour, stale smell was formula. My friend suggested I taste it to see if it was the right temperature. My reply "no way, it's gross!". She didn't say it but you could hear her thinking: "Oh, but it's okay for your baby... hmm.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home